Like many webmasters, I sometimes obsess a bit too much on how my webpage will show up in the search engines. To turn Google searches into visitors, I tweak and fine-tune my
<meta name="description"> tags so that they’ll stand out in the search result pages.
- Dual view for mobile & desktop SERPs
- Optimized for all screen sizes. The form stays sticky in view on laptops and the previews elegantly shrinks down for smaller screens
- A “Fetch Data” link that pings the site in question to autofill the title/meta
- Autofill the fields with GET parameters
- Drag this link to your bookmarks to auto open the current page in SERPcomposer.com
- No tracking or advertising scripts
Thanks to Kreativlab for the logo and Kimberly Nijzink for the brand identity.
This blog doesn't have a comment section. That doesn't mean I don't want your feedback but I'd rather have a more personal conversation via Email or Twitter.